Dredging is the act of removing silt and other material from the bottom of bodies of water. … Dredging often is focused on maintaining or increasing the depth of navigation channels & Canal, anchorages, or berthing areas to ensure the safe passage of boats and ships.
Cutter suction dredgers are applied for dredging harbors, channels, reclamation areas and so on.
HOHN group own-patented self floating hoses is made of high quality and wear-resistant rubber, the outer cover has excellent abrasion resistance and UV protection.
The outside of the tube is wrapped with buoyancy material and covered with a protective layer.
HOHN floating dredging hoses are widely used with dredgers for silt or gravels conveyance.
Below is our working pressure 15.0 bar specifications:
Below is our working pressure 25.0 bar specifications:
HOHN Floating Hoses Advantages:
1. High wear resistance of the inner layer.
2. Colored indicator in the inner layer.
3. Outer cover with excellent abrasion resistance and UV protection
4. Single foam flotation casing to prevent water absorption.
5. The hose emergence above water is not less than 20% of the total volume.
6. Flang design according to your requirement.
7. Bending angle : 0°-45° ( Maximum: 90° in short time )
8. Easy to install, of good adhesion, long service life.
Welcome to visit HOHN Group official website for more details:www.floatinghosesllc.com